Tuesday, October 11, 2022
7:00pm - 8:00pm
Mount Auburn Road carries with it important stories of the history of central Illinois and even of our country. Discover its rich history in stories from:
- When Native Americans were present
- When Abraham Lincoln walked its length
- The railroad passing through Osbernville and Mount Auburn
- The dredging of the river
- Historic figures who lived near the road and are now buried in the cemeteries within view of the road
- Up to the present day
These are stories worth hearing. Journey with Gary Geisler, Chris Barnett, and Dr. Stephen Huss through the history and impacts of Mt Auburn Road.
Register below and receive an email reminder the week of the event, with the Zoom link.
Join the live Zoom session here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85942362220?pwd=c0UwOEk2Wm5oelhHamZyTW1UOGFEdz09