April 5-17, 2021
Did you miss signing up for a Peeps on Parade kit?
You can still send in a float or send us a picture of your creation! We'll parade all received submissions beginning the week of 20th. Simply download a form and send it in along with your float, beginning Monday, April 5th!
You can submit digitally by clicking the register button below, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or messaging us on Facebook. Be sure to include a your name(s), title of entry and a great picture of your creation!
Make a scene/float – using Peeps®! Love ’em or hate ‘em, they’re a springtime staple. Let your creativity shine with bunnies, chicks, and more!
• Each scene/float must have a theme related to something in the library (book, DVD, magazine, program/event, etc.)
• All characters must be portrayed by Peeps® and you must include at least 1 Peep®.
• Your entry should have a title displayed visibly on the front.
o No names or other identifiers should be present.
• Scene/float must be containable within the shoebox, free standing (able to support themselves with no additional bracing) and stable enough to move from one area to another within the library, if needed.
• Limit 1 entry per contestant/group.
• All entries must be in good taste. We reserve the right to omit entries we feel are inappropriate.
• The library is not responsible for any damage or theft to the dioramas.
• By entering the contest, you give the library permission to take pictures of your creations and share them and/or your name online and/or in print.