Last day to pick up reading rewards: Sat. Sept. 3
Summer Reading 2022
Read Beyond the Beaten Path
DPL offers Summer Reading Programs for everyone! Reading is essential at every age. Through books, we can learn more about the world around us and learn from the experiences of others. Reading is good for both brain development and physical health. Make time to read, especially during those long, active summer months. Sign up AND track online with Beanstack!
Be sure to log the days you read -- we're aiming for a total of 25,000 days of reading across our DPL community this summer! Watch the total grow at the top of the page or app!
Special thanks to our fantastic sponsors:
- Friends of the Decatur Public Library
- Dr. Richard Lockmiller, for his long-time support of our Summer Reading Program, in appreciation for his hometown Decatur Public Library.
- Novel Ideas
- Coney McKane's
- Sloan's Calzones
- Texas Roadhouse
- Jimmy Johns
- Children's Museum of Illinois
- Decatur Area Arts Council
- DISC (Decatur Indoor Sports Center)
- Monicals Pizza
- Papa Murphy's
Would you or your business like to help sponsor the 2022 or future Summer Reading Programs? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.