Reading with Our Gnomies
Winter Reading 2022
Winter Reading Challenge
What could be cooler during the winter than reading or listening to books? How about earning some fun rewards while you're doing it!
Our Winter Reading Program starts Monday, January 3, but you can sign up in advance online.
- Sign up online through Beanstack starting Monday, December 20. You can download the app through Android or iOS systems. (App does not load on Kindle Fire, but you can sign up online with your Fire browser.)
- If you already created a Beanstack account for the Summer Reading Program, you can sign in with the same email, and just enroll in the Winter Challenge.
- If NOT using Beanstack, you can call 429-2900 to sign up, and then pick up your reading log at the library starting January 3 at the Reference Desk, through Curbside or download the PDF for the YA Challenge or the Adult Challenge.
- Read or listen to books! Whether a little or a lot, include reading every day, and keep track on Beanstack or in your reading log.
- Log the number of days you read from January 3rd to April 2nd. Everything can be tracked through Beanstack. If using a paper log, bring in your log so we can record your days and place your tickets in the drawing.
- Last chance to record your minutes on Beanstack or turn in your log is Saturday, April 3!
Have a question? Check out our FAQ page.